BBFM Engineers has been a mainstay of the Alaska design community since 1996.
We are dedicated to providing structural engineering services to design professionals, building owners, and government agencies on rural and urban projects throughout Alaska, Antarctica, and Greenland.
- Leading provider of reliable, cost-effective structural designs
- Arctic and sub-arctic specialists, focused on northern logistics
- Knowledgeable of local geological conditions and environmental challenges
- Highly skilled staff with exceptionally low turnover
- Award winning structures that are safe, efficient, and creative
- Eight nominations for Alaska Engineer of the Year, resulting in four awards
- Community involvement; professional investment
- Mentoring the next generation of engineers
- One of the few Alaskan firms with experience using Buckling-Restrained Braced Frames (BRBs), and were the first firm to use the new Side Plate Moment Frame system in the state.